Do I need to make a reservation?
Yes. All guests need to make reservations. We do not accept walk-in’s. Call us at 513-932-3756 or click here to check availability make reservations. Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance online. For same day reservations please call us, and we will do our best to accommodate you. We recommend making reservations at least 2 weeks in advance.
Do I have to be a member of the Y?
How and when do I pay?
Full payment is taken at the time of reservation and no reservations can be made without payment. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. If you do not have a credit card you can mail us a check. When we receive the check we will call you to book you in.
What is our Cancellation Policy?
Any cancellations or changes to a reservation must be made more than 72 hours prior to tour time. Cancellations made within 72 hours of tour time will not receive a refund or be rescheduled. Guests that do not show up for a reserved tour will not be issued a refund or be rescheduled. Guests that miss their tour due to late arrival will not be issued a refund or be rescheduled. Guests that decide not to zip because of a fear of heights will be issued a gift certificate for the value of their tour which can be used by anybody for up to 24 months after the tour date. If you decide to cut your tour short or skip parts of the tour, no refund will be offered. No Exceptions.
When do tours run?
Tours generally run every 30 minutes during daylight hours from march 31st through December. The 3 different tour options run at different times throughout the day.
What is the difference between the 5 options?
Please click here for a detailed description of our 5 tours.
Are there age or weight restrictions?
Riders must be at least 10 years old and weigh between 80lbs and 260lbs.
How many people are on a tour and is there a minimum?
We aim to keep all tours to 8 guests although occasionally we have tours with 10 guests. There is no minimum. If you have a group with more than 8 participants, please call us to make a group reservation.
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian and have a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
Where is the Ozone Zipline adventures located?
We are part of YMCA Camp Kern and our Check-In Center is located just one minute past the entrance of Camp Kern in the valley of the Little Miami Valley. We are just 2 miles from exit 32 on I-71. Need directions? Click here.
How safe is zip lining?
As with all adventure activities, there is some risk involved. However, safety is a ‘non-negotiable’ in everything we do here at Camp Kern, and Ozone Zipline Adventures is no exception. Please click here to see how we have provided safe zip line tours to more than tens of thousands of guests every year since 2009.
Do I need to sign a waiver?
Yes, all guests must sign a waiver. Guests under the age of 18 will need a guardian’s signature before zipping, and all guests under the age of 16 will require a responsible adult to go on the tour with them. Waivers are available on site.
What if I'm scared of heights?
Many people are nervous about heights (despite what they say!) and we understand that some people may be apprehensive about tackling an experience such as this. However, our tour is designed to gradually prepare you for some of the higher, longer zip lines. Our professionally trained Tour Guides will be with you at all times to make sure that everyone has a positive experience and to encourage you to to push your self. However, our ‘Challenge by Choice’ philosophy ensures that no-one will be forced to do anything they aren’t comfortable with. All our equipment is checked daily and exceeds all industry standards.
If you decide not to zip while on site, you will receive a gift certificate that can be used by anyone to come out another time. If you decide to cut your tour short or skip parts of the tour, no refund will be offered.
Health recommendations and physical requirements:
- Weight restrictions: at least 80 lbs but no more than 260 lbs.
- Guests should be prepared for some light physical activity. Tours include climbing stairs and walking short distance over uneven terrain.
- Must be able to lift 15 lbs.
- Those with high blood pressure should consult their doctor before making reservations.
- Tours are not recommended for anyone who may have a heart condition, neck/back issues, or other medical concerns. Please consult your doctor before making reservations if you have any concerns.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to zip.
- The tour is not recommended for those who have a severe fear of heights, experience dizziness, seizures, any other physical impairment.
- There is no smoking, alcohol, or drug use permitted at anytime prior to, or throughout, the tour.
- Ozone Zip Line Adventures is not obligated to complete a tour if participants are found to be endangering the safety of themselves, others, or the environment. Refunds will not be given in these situations.
What to wear and bring:.
- Ozone Zip line Adventures provides all of the equipment needed to participate in the tours.
- Required – Closed toe hiking or athletic type footwear – No Crocs, flip-flops, sandals or five fingered shoes.
- Dress for the weather. Long pants are not required, we recommend cargo style shorts on warmer days.
- Be advised that the weather can change quickly so layered clothing is a good idea.
- Remove hanging or dangling jewelry and rings before the tour.
- We will store any car keys, cell phones, wallets or other personal items safely while you are on the tour, although we are not responsible for damaged or stolen items.
- Ozone Zipline Adventures is not responsible for the loss of personal items such as cameras and sunglasses.
Are there bathrooms on the course?
There are bathrooms available just before you go up on the course and available as soon as you are done. But there are no bathrooms breaks during the tour (except for the Ultimate Tour). This is a very common question but we have never had any ‘accidents’!
Are tours cancelled due to weather?
We will zip in the rain. Rain does not affect the safety of the activity in anyway. Guests that do not show up for a tour due to imperfect weather (eg. rain, cold, cloud etc.) will not be issued a refund. We will only cancel tours for unsafe weather (thunder, lightning or high winds in the area) and guests will be offered a refund or the chance to reschedule. Ozone Zipline Adventures at YMCA Camp Kern reserves the right to cancel tours due to inclement weather, foreseeable hazards, or events beyond our control. In these events, we will do our best to re-book your tour immediately or provide a 24 month gift certificate for you to re-book. If a tour is cut short due to weather then a partial refund will be given.
My friends want to come but aren't purchasing a tour. Is there a place for them to watch?
We are unable to accommodate additional, non-zipping guests on our tour. Only guests with reservations will be allowed on the main camp property.
Why do I need to check in 30 minutes prior to the tour?
We ask that you check in at the Ozone Zip line Adventures Check-in Center at least 30 minutes prior to your tour to ensure enough time for preparations. All parties will need to sign waivers, review equipment, and understand details of the tour.
How much should I tip my tour guides?
We have a strict ‘No-Tipping’ policy at Ozone Zipline Adventures. Our guides are there to make sure you have a truly memorable experience and can not accept tips from any guests. We do have a scholarship program (Strong Kids Foundation) if any guests wish to help kids get to Summer Camp but it is certainly not expected.
Can I buy a gift certificate?
Yes. If you wish to purchase a gift certificate please give us a call at 513-932-3756 ext. 1520. Gift certificates are non-refundable and the expiration date (2 years from date of purchase) can not be extended.
Are there hotels nearby where I can stay?
Yes! There are many options for lodging in Warren County.