Cancelled Summer Programs
Sadly, in order to operate this summer under the State Mandates, we were forced to cancel some of our summer programs. None of these decisions were easy and we apologize for any upset this has caused. Below is a list of all cancelled programs:
- All programs in Session 1, 2 and 3
- All programs will end on Friday evening, instead of Saturday morning
- All weekend stay over
- Parent Programs (including Horse Show)
- Session 4 - CIT & Ranch CIT
- Session 5 - First Camp & Taste of Kern, Ranch Camp Boys, Boots N Bits Boys.
- Trail Ride and Morgan's Canoe / Rafting Add On's
- Taste of Kern is being adjusted to a First Camp schedule.
- Trail Wranglers
- Cross Rails
- Ranch Adventures
- Intermediate Ranch
- Advanced Ranch
- Rangers Apprentice / Advanced Rangers Apprentice
- Ranch LIT
- Ranch CIT Boys
- Teen Survivor
- Girls Leadership & Boys Leadership
Please also note that all programs that were scheduled to end on Saturday morning will end on Friday evening.
Other areas that we are changing in order to focus on camper experience and safety:
- Canteen / Camp Store - will not be open this summer. We are exploring offering a selection of items to order later in the summer via an online system.
- Camper mail. We will not be accepting camper packages at check-in, or via mail. Letters may be mailed to campers and we are setting up a system for families to send 'email letters' that will be printed and delivered to campers.
- Smugmug / camp photo's - We will not be uploading daily pictures of camp to our smugmug site this year. We may upload a few of some popular activities, but not to the extent and number we have in the past. Cabin photo's will still be taken for campers to take home.
- Lost & Found - will be washed and dried each week and stored at camp, but will only be available for pick-up at the end of the summer.
These are temporary, but necessary changes for this summer and we apologize for any inconvenience.