Check-In & Check-Out
The purpose of these procedures is to create a safe process for campers, their families and camp staff, while hopefully creating a smooth check-in and check-out experience.
Arrival / Check-In
- Check-in will be staggered throughout Sunday afternoon, by program and age group. You will receive details of this in your pre-camp email / call.
- Only one family member / guardian will be allowed at check-in, even if multiple campers are checking-in.
- Family members / guardians, campers and staff will be wearing masks throughout the check-in process.
- Upon arrival a staff member will conduct a verbal health check of family members and campers while in the car. Once passed, you will be directed where to park.
- Campers may exit the vehicle and staff will help them sanitize their hands, perform a lice check, temperature check and confirm all paperwork is in order.
- If medication is being dropped off a marker will be placed on car for the nurse to complete the check-in.
- Camp staff will help campers remove luggage from the vehicle.
- Family members may exit the vehicle to say goodbye to the camper, but are not permitted to remove luggage, walk to cabin or walk around camp property.
- Camp staff will assist camper with removing luggage from vehicle and walk with luggage and camper to their cabin.
- Sorry, but no camper packages may be dropped off at camp this year. Letters (not boxes) may be mailed to camp and will be delivered to campers.
- During inclement weather these processes may change.
- Please note that check out for all programs will be Friday evening, not Saturday morning.
- Check-out will be staggered throughout Friday evening
- Only one family member / guardian will be allowed at check-in, even if multiple campers are checking-out.
- Family member / guardian, campers and staff will be wearing masks throughout the check-out process.
- Upon arrival the family member / guardian will be directed to the appropriate pick-up location and parking spot.
- Family member / guardian will remain in the vehicle and camp staff will check photo-id and confirm cabin number.
- Camper will leave cabin, sanitize hands and be helped by camp staff to load luggage into car.
- Medication will be packed in campers luggage.
- Sorry, lost and found will not be available to be browsed at check-out.