Cleaning & Disinfecting
We have made significant updates and improvements to the sanitation and overall hygiene of camp for this summer, to mitigate as much as possible any infectious diseases from spreading. All the products we will be using this summer to keep campers and staff safe are EPA / CDC approved to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Hand Washing / Sanitizing
- Upon arrival at camp and before departure
- Before and after every meal or snack
- Before and after every activity
- When moving from an outside area to inside a building
- Before and after using the bathroom and entering a bathroom / shower house
- Additional hand washing / sanitizing stations are located at activity areas, in front of buildings and on cabins.
Cleaning / Disinfecting
- In addition to our full time housekeeping team we have contracted with a 3rd part specialist cleaning team to visit camp once a day to clean and disinfect buildings.
- Designated counselor teams will be assigned to disinfecting areas of camp not regularly attended to.
- Updated procedures for cleaning between activity groups, meals etc.
- Upgraded air filters
- Sneeze guards installed
- Informational signage
- Year round and full time staff (non-counselors) will continue to wear masks as mandated by the State.