Cleaning & Disinfecting
We have made significant updates and improvements to the sanitation and overall hygiene of camp to mitigate as much as possible the spread of infectious diseases. All our cleaning products are EPA / CDC approved to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Hand Washing / Sanitizing
We encourage all guests to wash / sanitize their hands:
- Upon arrival at camp and before departure
- Before and after meals / snacks
- Before and after every activity
- When moving from an outside area to inside a building
- Before and after using the bathroom and entering a bathroom / shower house
- Additional hand washing / sanitizing stations are located at activity areas, in front of buildings and on cabins to facilitate good hand hygiene.
- Upgraded air filters
- Sneeze guards installed
- Informational signage
- Year round and full time staff (non-counselors) will continue to wear masks as mandated by the State.