Parent Child Camps
A Time to Bond!
YMCA Camp Kern offers several different parent/child events for your family to enjoy. Please call us at 513-932-3756 for more information or to register.
Mini Family Camp
Unpack those sleeping bags, round up the family, and join us for a fun-filled weekend at YMCA Camp Kern. Rent one of our six yurts and fill your weekend with all sorts of camp activities. Check-in will be on Friday night from 6-8 pm and checkout will be at 2 pm on Sunday. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to spend time with your family and enjoy nature!
- March 19th-21st
- April 16th-18th
- October 1st-3rd
- Cabin Fee: $200
- Adults: $40
- Children 6-17: $35
- Children 5 and under: FREE
- A $100 deposit is required to reserve your cabin
- Accommodation will be at Wilderness Pavilion, with families staying in one of our six beautiful, air conditioned / heated yurts. Due to our current guidelines, we are only allowing ten people per a yurt.
- Most activities for the weekend will be self led including: hikes, arts and crafts, visits to the nature center.
- Staffed activities will include: archery, climbing, a Saturday night scavenger hunt, and an option for a pony or trail ride.
- Click here to see an example schedule.
YMCA Camp Kern is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.