- October 2-4
- November 20-22
- March 19- 21
- April 16-18
Parent Child Camps
A Time to Bond!
YMCA Camp Kern offers several different parent/child events for your family to enjoy. Please call us at 513-932-3756 for more information or to register.
Mother and Daughter Weekend
Dates: 2020 May 9th-10th
Cost: $90 per participant
Come join us for a weekend made just for the women of the family. Conquer all sorts of adventures with your daughter (ages 6+) like the giant swing, canoeing on Elk Lake and climbing Tango Tower. Check-in will be at 9 am on Saturday and will go until 2 pm on Sunday. Don't miss out on a weekend full of fun, family, and he great outdoors!
- Fill out and Submit this Form
- Health Forms
- Permission to Treat Forms
- Photo Release Forms
- Food Allergy Forms
- and payment for the weekend will be taken at this point.
- A few weeks before the weekend you will receive an email with more details about the weekend, a packing list, and a tentative schedule.
Mini Family Camp
Unpack those sleeping bags, round up the family, and join us for a fun-filled weekend at YMCA Camp Kern. Rent one of our six yurts and fill your weekend with all sorts of camp activities. Check-in will be on Friday night from 6-8 pm and checkout will be at 2 pm on Sunday. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to spend time with your family and enjoy nature!
- Cabin Fee: $200
- Adults: $40
- Children 6-17: $35
- Children 5 and under: FREE
- We also ask for a $100 deposit to reserve your cabin
- Accommodation will be at Wilderness Pavilion, with families staying in one of our six beautiful, air conditioned / heated yurts. Due to our current guidelines, we are only allowing ten people per a yurt.
- Most activities for the weekend will be self led including: hikes, arts and crafts, visits to the nature center.
- Staffed activities will include: archery, climbing, a Saturday night scavenger hunt, and an option for a pony or trail ride.
- Click here to see an example schedule.
YMCA Camp Kern Open House
Dates: April 5th and May 17th, 2020 1 pm - 5 pm
Come out to Camp Kern for a day of family fun! We will have tours, activities, and refreshments. Bring the whole family and go climbing, canoeing, and hiking throughout this free event. Summer Camp counselors will be on hand to answer any questions you may have and to lead you around our 480 acres of camp. No reservations are required, just show up with your questions and closed-toed shoes! If you have questions about Open Houses, please contact us at 513-932-3756 or email us.