What else can I do at Camp Kern?
We have expanded our offerings for this season, giving guests the chance to add extra activities to their zip line adventure.
Zip N Ride
Enjoy Camp Kern’s beautiful 485 acres both on horseback and while soaring in the air. Combine the thrill of getting a birds eye view while zip lining, with a leisurely trail ride through Camp Kern for a great day trip.
- $100 per person (minimum of four).
- Includes hour long trail ride, lunch and our traditional zip line tour.
- Reservations are required and must be made over the phone.
- Typically we will start at 10am, although we can be flexible.
- All guests must be at between 80lbs and 225lbs and be at least 10 years old.
Call us for more details and to make reservations. 513-932-3756 ext. 1545
Spend a night at the Original Camp Kern, either before or after your Ozone Zipline experience. Enjoy a night out under the stars for just $10 per person (call for group rates). The original site of Camp Kern is located on the banks of Little Miami River (opposite the Ozone Check-In area) and has it’s own campfire circle and plenty of space to spread out, play games and enjoy the outdoors. This is true camping with no electricity and no running water, so come prepared!
Call us at to check availability and make reservations 513-932-3756 ext. 1545